Proven Litigators Advocating For Your Best Interests
Not all wrongs are the result of criminal acts. Our civil justice system exists so people and businesses can achieve a just outcome and receive financial compensation for their losses.
At Hatfield Harris, PLLC, in Rogers, we help individuals, families and businesses in Arkansas pursue the justice they deserve in civil courts. We offer compassionate representation and dogged pursuit of our clients’ best interest in civil litigation such as:
- Contract disputes, including commercial contracts, buy-sell agreements and employment agreements
- Commercial litigation, including partnership disputes, business dissolution, trade secrets and noncompete agreements
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Property disputes involving real property, damaged property and business assets, and division of property of unwed couples
- Family law disputes, including property division and children’s issues
A quick settlement may be what you need or it may turn out to settle nothing at all. At Hatfield Harris, PLLC, we don’t focus our practice on doing what is easy; we focus on doing what is best for our clients. If a settlement cannot be reached that is in your interest, you can rely on our experienced litigators to pursue the outcome you deserve in court. Your attorney will take the time to understand your circumstances, your needs and your goals in an effort to make sure you are best served by our representation.
Don’t Settle For Less Than What You Deserve
Whether your harm is legal, financial or both, you should not bear the burden alone. Our lawyers welcome the opportunity to make things right by putting our civil litigation skills to work for you. Call 479-250-1962 today or contact us online to arrange a free initial consultation.